Model management articulator and universal diagnosis and therapy unit in Arcon design
Produced by the dental technician in an articulator, a dental prosthesis must function with-out a problem for the patient. An articulator is a great way to emulate the patient‘s move-ments, saving the dentist chair-side time and the patient quite a bit of pain. The reproducible centric rela-tion ensures safe starting and end positions of every jaw movement. The Artex articula-tor can discover, check and remove any defects smaller than 20 μm.
Lightweight, stable, ergonomic and very precise – the Artex articulator facilitates and accel-erates work on the model. It is practice-oriented, reliable and competitively priced. For these reasons, the Artex brand enjoys such a good reputation and its articulators are among the most popular world-wide. The Artex product range employs a modular design and is focused on features that are really necessary.
- Provides comprehensive adjustment possibilities to reproduce the patient’s clearance and movement dynamics
- Fully adjustable Artex Carbon articulator offering the additional functions
- Variable sideshift function for transversal clearance, adjustable from 0 to 1.5 mm (for each side)
- Variable protrusion, adjustable from 0 to 6 mm
- Variable retrusion, adjustable from 0 to 2 mm
- Distraction permitting release of compressed mandibular joints from 0 to 3 mm
- Ideal for model analysis, splint manufacture and correction
- Adjustable inclination of the condyle track inclination from -20° to +60°
- Bennett angle adjustable from -5° to +30°
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.