ceramill® splintec standard
The transparent PMMA blanks Ceramill Splintec and Ceramill Splintec Standard used for fabricating therapeutic splints can be easily and reproducibly milled. Available in 2 heights and a Class 2a medical product Ceramill Splintec is suitable for long-term use for up to 3 years – Ceramill Splintec Standard has an intraoral time of up to 6 months.
The industrially prefabricated splint material provides high oral comfort and also impresses due to its neutral taste and odour. The high surface quality reduces discoloration and plaque accumulation to a minimum.
- Therapeutic splints
- Positioning splints
- Stabilizing splints
- Occlusal splints
- The digital fabrication approach ensures process reliability and massive savings in time
- Industrially manufactured, homogeneous splint material guarantees optimum intraoral comfort thanks to neutral taste and odour
- High surface quality reduces discoloration and plaque accumulation to a minimum
- Flexural Strength: > 100 MPa
- E-Module: 2200 MPa
- Residual Monomer Content: < 0,7 %
- Water Absorption: < 20 μg /mm3
- Water Solubility: < 0.8 μg /mm3
- Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA)
- EDMA and Fluorescent
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.