zolid fx multilayer
Polychromatic, super high translucent zirconia
Zolid FX Multilayer is a polychromatic, super high translucent zirconia with integrated shade and translucency gradient. Smooth shade transitions simulate tooth enamel, dentine and cervical shades in a naturally fluent progression without disruptive shade edges. The tooth-like preshading allows efficient, economical processing without the staining procedure.
Restorations can be further customised after sintering to achieve more esthetic results using stains and glazing porcelains of the Ceramill Stain & Glaze kit.
- Fully anatomical crowns and bridges (max. 3 units extending to the molar region)
- Veneers, Inlays, Onlays
- Continuous shade and translucency gradient for smooth shade transitions without shade edges, and natural esthetics
- High bending strength in comparison with glass-ceramics enables fabrication of up to 3-unit bridges, including in the molar region
- Zolid FX Multilayer in block form enables producing multiple tooth shades overnight due to a clever holder concept in the Ceramill Motion 2.
- Intelligent nesting concept guarantees accurate matching of the VITA shades and economic working in the lab
- Bending Strength : 700 +/- 150 MPa
- Modulus of Elasticity : ≥ 200 GPa
- Vickers Hardness: 1300 +/- 200 HV10
- CTE 25 - 500 °C: 10.1 +/- 0.5 10–6/K
- Chemical Solubility: < 100 μg/cm2
- ZrO2 + HfO2 + Y2O3: ≥ 99.0
- Y2O3: 8.5 – 9.5
- HfO2: ≤ 5
- Al2O3: ≤ 0.5
- Other oxides: ≤ 1
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.