ceramill® ti alloy
Dental titanium milling alloy Type 4
In accordance with DIN ISO 22674 for fixed and removable metal-ceramic restorations.
- Highest biocompatibility (well tolerated in the patient’s mouth, ideal for allergy sufferers)
- High corrosion-resistance and temperature-stability for durable restorations and veneers without distortion
- Can be veneered with all conventional porcelains for titanium bonding alloys, does not require any special veneering porcelain
- High strength and rigidity
- Base for removable restorations
- Restorations are supplied almost ready to veneer (minimum preparation for the customer)
- Industrially prefabricated material
- Easily trimmed, easily welded
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.
Ceramill NP M
Dental bonding alloys on a CoCr base, Type 4 in accordance with DIN ISO 22674 for fixed and removable restorations