Dental pure titanium, Type 3
In accordance with DIN ISO 22674 for fixed metal-ceramic restorations.
- Highest biocompatibility (well tolerated in the patient’s mouth, ideal for allergy sufferers)
- High corrosion-resistance and temperature-stability for durable restorations and veneers without distortion
- Low density of the metal ensures good intraoral comfort for the patient
- Well tolerated in the patient’s mouth with regard to the influences of heat (hot and cold; no sudden reaction in the patient’s mouth)
- Restorations are supplied almost ready to veneer (minimum preparation for the customer)
- Easily trimmed, easily welded
- Industrially prefabricated material
- Can be veneered with all conventional porcelains for titanium bonding alloys, does not require any special veneering porcelain
- Crowns and bridges in the anterior and posterior region
- Telescope and conical crowns
- Custom abutments on titanium bases
- Multi-unit, screw-retained restorations on titanium bases
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.