Dental pure titanium, Type 3
In accordance with DIN ISO 22674 for fixed metal-ceramic restorations.
- Highest biocompatibility (well tolerated in the patient’s mouth, ideal for allergy sufferers)
- High corrosion-resistance and temperature-stability for durable restorations and veneers without distortion
- Low density of the metal ensures good intraoral comfort for the patient
- Well tolerated in the patient’s mouth with regard to the influences of heat (hot and cold; no sudden reaction in the patient’s mouth)
- Restorations are supplied almost ready to veneer (minimum preparation for the customer)
- Easily trimmed, easily welded
- Industrially prefabricated material
- Can be veneered with all conventional porcelains for titanium bonding alloys, does not require any special veneering porcelain
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.