Ceramill A-Cast is a transparent acrylic for processing using CAD/CAM technology. Ceramill A-Cast is suitable for processing with casting and pressing techniques. Through residue-free combustion, Ceramill A-Cast ensures reproducible and efficient CAD/CAM fabrication of crowns and bridges, which are subsequently cast or pressed in the conventional way.
- Simple and reproducible CAD/CAM fabrication
- Contamination-free casting results due to residue-free combustion
- Industrially prefabricated material (free of air pockets and pores)
- Fabrication of lost molds for the casting / pressing technique
- Flexural Strength: > 100 MPa
- Density: 1.19 g/cm3
- Vickers Hardness: 24 HVO.2
- PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate)
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.