Server solution for linking Ceramill Workstations
Ceramill Mindserve is a data server for networking several Ceramill CAD/CAM workstations. The Ceramill Mindserve is available as a 2 or 4 terabyte version and stores 15,000 or 30,000 data records – an external hard drive automatically ensures reliable data back-up in a 24 hour tact. The compact server links up to 10 Ceramill workstations using a conventional network connection and thus enables easy, central management of customer data as well as streamlining workflows. Different patient cases can be simultaneously processed via several workstations, which achieves optimum utilisation of the machines and efficient handling of orders.
- Easy, effi cient management of customer data, complaints etc.
- Easy installation using Plug&Play connection*
- Automatic back-up on additional external hard drive
- 2TB / 4TB hard drive enables archiving and securing of up to 15,000 / 30,000 data records
- Certifi ed hard drives mirrored in real time
- Networking of up to 10 Ceramill workstations for optimum utilisation of the machines
- Dimensions: 157 x 103,5 x 232 mm
- Weight: 1,69 kg
- Electrical connected value: 100 V to 240 V
- Power frequency: 50 Hz to 60 Hz, single-phase
- Capacities: 2TB or 4TB
- System requirements: Gigabit network incl. automatical IP-address distribution
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.