The Ceramill Full Denture System (FDS) for fabricating full dentures is characterised by the consistency and seamless linking of all soft and hardware components, so far unique in dental technology. In contrast to full dentures milled from acrylic, including the dentition, the denture bases fabricated using setting up wax can, if necessary, be adjusted in the dental practice following try-in. The option of adjusting the fit and function of the denture after try-in ensures an exact intermaxillary relationship in the patient. At the same time, this avoids the risk of a denture remake due to incorrect manual bite registration. This guarantees economic use of material without financial risk for the dental laboratory.
- Highly Individual: Position of denture teeth can be customized in the CAD Software
- Safety: Milling the denture bases in wax for try in at the patients mouth
- Freedom of choice: 3 different tooth manufacturers included (Kulzer, VITA VIONIC, Merz Dental)
- Saving time: Approximately 60% during setting up, which can be used profitably
The merging of the Ceramill FDS & VITA VIONIC SOLUTIONS systems has resulted in multiple options for treating patients both individually and according to their needs. Users can now choose between three different methods or use them in combination. Conventional fabrication of a full denture with a wax try-in using the VITAPAN EXCELL and VITAPAN LINGOFORM tooth lines. Fabrication of a prosthesis up to try-in using a wax monoblock prosthesis. Fabrication of a final acrylic resin restoration using PMMA "VITA VIONIC BASE“ prosthetic bases.
- Time saving: Full dentures 100 % digital, no manual pressing procedure
- Safety: Try-in at the patient mouth using the monoblock denture feature
- Full denture knowledge integrated: 4 different setting up concepts available in the CAD software
- Highly individual: Position of denture teeth can be customized in the CAD Software
- Process safety: 100% integrated in Ceramill FDA for a smooth workflow
- Quality: Due to minimal residual monomer of the resin denture bases
The seamless integration of the Baltic Denture System (BDS) into the Ceramill workflow now also allows the cost-efficient fabrication of standardized full dentures via BDS in the Ceramill System. The Merz Dental BDS System is a promising system solution for the cost-efficient, and above all, fast fabrication of full dentures, as the prefabricated prosthetic blanks (base and teeth in one) eliminate the set-up process for the dental laboratory.
- Time saving at the dentist: appr. 60 % due to only 2 dentist sessions instead of 5
- Time saving at the dental lab: appr. 87 % due eliminating the setting up process using prefabricated resin denture blanks, full dentures 100 % digital
- Process safety: 100 % integrated in Ceramill for a smooth workflow
- Quality: due to minimal residual monomer of the resin denture bases
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.