With the Ceramill Full Denture System, digital full dentures are now finding their way into modern dental and practice laboratories and enable CAD/CAM-based dental technology to implement the entire manufacturing process from full dentures to try-ins in-house. Fabrication in combination with the full integration of all software and hardware components allows full dentures to be individually fabricated in a process-safe, economical manner taking all functional and esthetic parameters into account. The outcomes are permanently perfect results – without financial risks for the laboratory, but with unlimited freedom in esthetics and function.
- Highly individual: position of the teeth can be customized in the CAD software
- Safety: fabricating denture bases for try-in from wax or resin
- Diversity: 3 different tooth manufacturers can be selected (Kulzer, VITA VIONIC, Merz Dental)
The merging of the Ceramill FDS & VITA VIONIC SOLUTIONS systems has resulted in multiple options for treating patients both individually and according to their needs. Users can now choose between three different methods or use them in combination. Conventional fabrication of a full denture with a wax try-in using the VITAPAN EXCELL and VITAPAN LINGOFORM tooth lines. Fabrication of a prosthesis up to try-in using a wax monoblock prosthesis. Fabrication of a final acrylic resin restoration using PMMA "VITA VIONIC BASE“ prosthetic bases.
- Time saving: Full dentures 100 % digital, no manual pressing procedure
- Safety: Try-in at the patient mouth using the monoblock denture feature
- Full denture knowledge integrated: 4 different setting up concepts available in the CAD software
- Highly individual: Position of denture teeth can be customized in the CAD Software
- Process safety: 100% integrated in Ceramill FDA for a smooth workflow
- Quality: Due to minimal residual monomer of the resin denture bases
The seamless integration of the Baltic Denture System (BDS) into the Ceramill workflow now also allows the cost-efficient fabrication of standardized full dentures via BDS in the Ceramill System. The Merz Dental BDS System is a promising system solution for the cost-efficient, and above all, fast fabrication of full dentures, as the prefabricated prosthetic blanks (base and teeth in one) eliminate the set-up process for the dental laboratory.
- Time saving at the dentist: appr. 60 % due to only 2 dentist sessions instead of 5
- Time saving at the dental lab: appr. 87 % due eliminating the setting up process using prefabricated resin denture blanks, full dentures 100 % digital
- Process safety: 100 % integrated in Ceramill for a smooth workflow
- Quality: due to minimal residual monomer of the resin denture bases
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.