ceramill® motion 2 (5X)
One for all - all in one
The Ceramill Motion 2 is a benchmark in terms of the range of indications and materials in-house. The 5-axis milling unit combines wet and dry processing in one unit and enables the value-creation chain to be kept virtually completely in-house in the laboratory.
The Ceramill Motion 2 can be used either as a purely dry or wet unit or in combined operation for an unlimited range of materials and indications.
Equipped with the innovative control technology and robust machine concept from Amann Girrbach, the Ceramill Motion 2 is guaranteed to be future-proof, economic and precise.
Up to 60% time saving
Up to 80% cost saving
- High-performance milling, grinding, carving thanks to DNA milling/grinding strategies
- Maximum range of materials and indications thanks to 5-axis wet and dry processing in one unit
- Innovative processing procedures ensure maximum value creation (e.g. rotational milling of titanium, processing of full dentures)
- Intelligent machine design guarantees optimum protection of all electronic components during wet operation
- Axes: 5
- Processing mode: Dry/Wet
- Tool management: 6-compartment tool changer, management of replacement tools
- Dimensions: 595/530/780 (mm)
- Weight: 78kg
- Power Output: 750W
- Motor Speed: 100,000 rpm
- Compressed Air: 50 L/min. at 6 bar
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.