The new generation of super-hard plaster with optimal processing properties
This new generation of class-4 super-hard plaster is highly suitable for the manufacturing of tooth arches, single stumps and control models. Processing and expansion properties perfectly match Giroform model production processes.
- Expansion properties (hardening expansion of only 0.08%) perfectly match Giroform model production
- Splinter-free processing and high pressure-resistance
- Easy pouring due to shaker effect
- Stable without shaker effect (thyxotrop)
- Comfortable processing through snap-set
- Extremely long 7-minute processing period
- Rapid completion of hardening after 12 minutes
- Rapid final hardness after 35 minutes
- Possible to scan, e.g. for strip light scanners such as the Ceramill Map
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.