Efficient modeling station for working with to handpieces
This unit is suitable for all kinds of modeling and wax-up work and is unbeatable in combination with the Waxjet when making full dentures. For each handpiece, 3 different temperatures within the range of 50-220°/122-428 F can be programmed and simply switched over. This improves the soft and above all stress-free treatment of the various types of waxes.
In doing so, the excellent thermal conductivity of the instrument alloy used for the probes (more than 20 times the thermal conductivity of stainless steel) plays an important role as well.
- Duo-option, i.e. two different handpieces are ready for use at the same time
- 3 individually programmable temperatures for each handpiece
- Simple and safe exchange mechanism of the modeling tips
- Fast operational and heated instruments
- Anti-twist cables that are insensitive to heat
- Gold plated copper tips for better heat conductivit
- Dimensions: 130 x 150 x 50 mm
- Electrical connected value: 110-230V 50/60 Hz
- Power Output: 12W
- Length of the handpiece cord: 1.8 m
- Output voltage: 6V
- Temp.-range: 50-220°C/122-428°F-switchable
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.