ceramill® map 400+
The "functional scanner" with Splitex integration
Fast and precise, high resolution scanning data – these are all features of the fully automated stripe light Ceramill Map 400+ scanner with its high-sensitivity 3D sensors and a sophisticated and newly developed "DNA Speed Scanning“ strategy. It reduces scanning times by up to 50 % whilst retaining consistent precision. As a result, a full jaw scan with results for unlimited use is possible in only 24 seconds.
Furthermore, the scanner with Splitex integration offers a number of valuable and convincing scanning options such as the digitisation of Triple Tray impressions and textures, recording of up to 12 stumps (Multi Die/Multi Cap).
Ceramill Map 400+ generates open stl files.
- Full jaw scan with results for unlimited use in only 24 seconds due to DNA Speed Scanning
- High precision digitisation of models with jaw relation
- Versatile use (e.g. Impression Scan Triple Tray, Models, Multi Die, Colour Texture Scans)
- Universal-carrier plate allows flexible scanning of numerous different model systems
- Axes: 2
- Dimensions: 465 x 515 x 585 mm
- Weight: 35 kg
- Electrical connected value: 100-240V / 50/60Hz
- Electrical fuse: T 2 x 1.25A
- Power Output: 80 W
- Accuracy: 6 μm μm
- Accuracy implant bars: 10 μm
- Full jaw scan: 18 sec.
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.