ceramill® argotherm 2
Shielding gas sinter furnace and flood chamber for Ceramill Sintron
The CoCr sintering furnace Ceramill Argotherm 2 is an integral part of a system with optimally coordinated components for processing the sinter metal Ceramill Sintron. Only the perfect adaptation of sinter metal, processing in the CAD/CAM system and completion in the sintering furnace ensure consistently high material quality – especially if it involves the mechanical properties and (micro-) structure of the finished restoration. Easy to operate at the press of a button, the Ceramill Argotherm 2 controls the sinter programme of the milled CoCr units.
The “core” of the system, the removable Ceramill Argovent sinter chamber, ensures minimal consumption of argon gas and homogeneous, distortion-free sintering of the restorations.
Fitted with a touchscreen and a clearly structured display for the optical control of the sintering process, the Argotherm 2 offers greater convenience in terms of operation and handling. The compact furnace with minimum space requirements is used as a table-top model and cools down actively after sintering.
- Controls the sinter programme, which was specially developed for Ceramill Sintron
- Controls the shielding gas supply of the Ceramill Argovent sinter chamber
- Coordinated system guarantees a constant high quality of the restoration
- Actively cools after sintering
- Sintering at the press of a button – very easy operation using touch-screen technology
- Minimal shielding gas consumption
- Perfect shielding gas flushing at the sinter framework
- Active compressed air- and gas monitoring
- Easy update option per USB interface for program updates and log files for monitoring firing
- Dimensions: 468 x 461 x 480 mm
- Weight: 30 kg
- Electrical connected value: V/Hz 220-240/50-60
- Power Output: 3,5 kW
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.