The easy-to-process Ceramill A-Temp acrylic is ideal for long-term temporary restorations. Ceramill A-Temp is available as a monochromatic blank and as a "multilayer" with shade gradient from dentine to incisal. A-D shades of A-Temp blanks coordinated with Zolid DNA Generation ensure high-end aesthetics and reliable, familiar processes. Common milling and grinding tools or polishing pastes can be used for finishing work such as polishing. A-Temp temporary restorations can be fabricated fully anatomically, but can also be veneered with common crown and bridge acrylics. They are suitable for checking the fit and functionality of the actual denture before it is fabricated, whereby the tooth-colored material increases the acceptance of the try-in.
"Ceramill A-Temp Multilayer raises the bar for temporary denture materials to a new level. The material impresses with its natural shade gradient, good abrasion behavior and easy handling. With Ceramill A-Temp Multilayer, I always obtain esthetic and clean results."
Dentaltechnik Dr. Lerner
- Highest esthetics due to perfectly matched VITA A-D shades for the Zolid DNA Generation
- Acrylic for long-term temporary restorations with a wearing period of up to three years
- The new block shape as a solution for smaller restorations and to lower stock costs
- Temporary anterior and posterior crowns
- Temporary anterior and posterior bridges with a maximum of two connected intermediate units
- Assessment of the fit to the plaster model / mouth prior to final restoration
- Flexural Strength: 135 MPa
- Density: 1.19 g/cm3
- Vickers Hardness: 24 HV0.2
- Chemical Solubility: < 0.6 μg/mm3
- Residual Monomer Content: < 1 %
- Water Absorption: < 25 μg/mm3
- Polymethyl methacrylate PMMA
- Methyl methacrylate MMA
- Colouring pigments
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.