Shaded ceramic-based composite
Ceramill COMP is an alternative to veneering porcelain or all-ceramic as a permanent restoration. Composites are very similar to the natural enamel and protect the opposing dentition, which is why Ceramill COMP is an ideal material for bruxers. Ceramill COMP is available in three different shades and covers the basic range.
Ceramill COMP is ideal for patients with an allergy to metal. Other advantages include the veneering and staining options using conventional, light-curing resins for bridges and crowns. The composite is designed for inlays and onlays, veneers, crowns and bridges with a maximum of three units.
- As a long-term restoration:
- Crowns and bridges (max. 3-unit)
- Partial crowns
- As a long-term temporary restoration:
- Up to 14-unit bridges, 2 pontics
- Can be used as an alternative to veneering porcelain or all-ceramic – as a permanent restoration
- Protects the opposing dentition due to enamel-like behaviour – ideal for bruxers
- Shaded composite in 3 different dentine shades
- Can be customised with conventional light-curing crown and bridge resins
- Industrially prefabricated material
- Tensile Strength: 380 MPa
- Flexural Strength: 191 MPa
- Compressive Strength: 500 MPa
- Modulus of Elasticity : 13.812 MPa
- Vickers Hardness: 815 MPa
- Residual Monomer Content: 0.5%
- Water Absorption: < 5μg/mm3
- Water Solubility: 0.1 μg/mm3
- Strontium aluminium borosilicate glass 70.1
- Nanofillers, BODMA, Bis-GMA,UDMA
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.